Friday, July 27, 2007

Wonderful Friday!

We had a great day together celebrating J's Golden birthday. He wanted to go to Rain Forest Cafe for his birthday lunch but we didn't end up getting to go there because the kids and I had a dentist appointment at 1:15 and it was taking too long to get seated. We ate at a different restaurant in the Mall instead. Then it was to the dentist...not my favorite place to go while pregnant because my teeth and gums are really sensitive and I end up bleeding A LOT. When we got home J wanted to go to the store to get paint and other things needed to do our bathroom. He has the whole week off so it is a prefect time to get it done! This evening my dad and step mom came over and we finished off the brownie cake I had made. I got a video of Red and I reading his favorite book but I have to do something to the size of it first which I hope to get done tomorrow but for tonight I want to leave you with 32 week belly shots!



3 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Don't you look sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look great, still tiny for 32 weeks...maybe you are going to have a little peanut like me. ;-)

Tonya said...

On Tuesday when I had my ultrasound she was measuring 4 days bigger then my due date and her estimated weight was 4lb 3oz. My daughter was my biggest baby so far so her sister might be about the same as she was? Maybe cause she is measuring big she will come early!