Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This may not make sense!

Well I had my ultrasound today and she is still a she ;) Also she is not head down so I'm praying she turns by my next appointment or I will have to take serious measures to get her to flip. They estimate that her weight is a little over 4 lbs...she might be a big one! As for me I only gained 3 lbs this past 4 weeks so much better then the 10 I gained last month, bringing my total to 23 gained to date.

Moving along, it is now day 10 I believe in the potty training of the Red-man. This morning was the first morning he woke up and his pull up was completely dry! I was so excited. He has also had one full day of no accidents, which I believe was Sunday and none so far today. He tends to have accidents at night when I am by myself and I am at exhaustion point and have let my guard down. I am very pleased with how well he is doing. The only rewards he has gotten are hugs, kisses, high fives and a lot of praise too!

Yesterday was a fun day we went to the library in the morning and got the kids reading rewards and then after dinner, which we did picnic style outside, we went to Culver's for a free kids sundae. Then we went to the department to bring daddy one. I was feeling energetic so we walked over to the fire station which is right next to the police department but it is a huge brand new building. J came with us and they gave us a grand tour of the fire trucks, ambulance, sleeping quarters, living quarters, kitchen, training room and weight room. I think it was because J was with us because I've never gotten to see all of that before.

GG was being funny and took one of Monkey's streamers that had come off his door and taped it to her behind. Then ran through the house telling everyone she had a tail. She's goofy. But today she proved to be a great help! While Red was taking his nap I needed to get the 7 loads of laundry folded and put away. It probably would of taken me his whole nap but she helped fold and put away which I think cut the time almost in half.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...gettin' close! Lets "head down" baby girl!

I can't believe how much you guys do! Busy,but fun, huh?