Saturday, February 01, 2003

Today was a very laid back day. We had nowhere to be and really nothing to do. I did talk to the phone company because I didn’t understand why our bill was only $5.07 for this last month. It turns out that we had a credit on our account. Later today I was sitting down nursing Monkey and GlamorGirl came and sat by me with her teddy bear. I looked over and she had her shirt up and the bear on her tummy. I asked her what she was doing and she said, “Snowflake hungry.” She was nursing her teddy bear, snowflake. She is going to be a good mommy. This afternoon the kids and I took a nap. Well they slept and I rested. After they got up I decided to move the rooms around. I was tried of the playroom being too small. We spend a lot of time in there and the other room is bigger and we are never in there. So it felt like wasted space. There is so much more room now for GG to play and when her friends come over they won’t have to play on top of each other! J came home and of course he passed the physical test. So he has to wait to hear how he did on the written. I guess they are taking the top 12. J will probably write about it on his page so check it out if you want to know more about the testing stuff. As far as I’m concerned any police department that doesn’t want him is dumb!

No comments: