Saturday, March 27, 2004

I didn't update yesterday because I was having too much fun with the kids and being lazy after they went to sleep! The kids were walking around the living room last night yelling "monsters where are you?" Well GG was at least...Monkey sounded like this, "munshers are ooo?" They were looking under things and just cracking Becky, Grandma and I up. Another thing that was special happened yesterday. J didn't have to go to work until 3:45 so we got to spend great quality time with him! I decided that I wasn't going to go to the LLL fund raiser tonight even though I really wanted too. There will be more.

Today we all got up and took my car in to get cleaned. It looks so nice and smells so clean. Then after lunch J and I took the kids outside in the nice warm weather and let them rides their bikes. GG is doing wonderfully on her "big girl" bike. Monkey can't reach the pedals on his big wheel yet so he walks with his bike. They both had fun. Then J and I went to get my car...the kids stayed with grandma for the 30 minutes. I haven't been in J's truck for a long time and it felt weird...like back before kids. Whenever we went anywhere we always took his truck, since we have kids we don't all fit! Tonight the kids and I got invited out for dinner so we are going! Should be great fun. They are both sleeping right now...getting up early and playing outside has worn them out. I love those two little kids with all my heart.

No comments: