Tuesday, March 23, 2004

This really isn't my fault...the computer and internet have been acting up. Ours still isn't working so I am using my dad's. Yesterday was J last day off his rdo (routine days off) we took GG outside and let her ride her bike. Then we went to play at the park. J made dinner and started a fire! GG and I had hot chocolate :) Yummy!

Today I worked and GG went with me and Monkey and J stayed home. Well they went to the storage to get Monkey's big wheel out and J put it together. Now they both have bikes to ride!!! Monkey was really excited about that. My friend Amanda came over for lunch today and she looked at the kids' scrapbooks...she is going to be doing one for her son. I like to get ideas from other peoples and so does she. Well that is about all I want to write.

No comments: