Thursday, March 25, 2004

My little boy is super sweet. I was laying him down for bed and he looked up at me and wrapped his little arms around my neck. I love that feeling. So sweet! Ok I think I have now about done everything humanly possible while breastfeeding. Tonight I changed Monkey's diaper while he was attached and asleep. I didn't even wake him up! I know, I know I'm talented :) My boss today told me that if I stopped working there she would cry and that I am one of her favorite people to work with. That gave me warm fuzzies! I think J should be happy tonight because our computer is finally running the way it should. But it was last night too until he got home. GG had her "school" today. I also talked to a lady about getting her into Awana clubs at a church here. I really want her to go to our church but I don't want to drive an hour just to be there an hour. Plus, she will know some of the kids from the Y because they go there. She will start next Monday! GG also got to ride her bike today because it was so nice out. Oh and last night Monkey fell asleep without nursing and I only nursed him once during the night. I am weaning him from nighttime nursing...so far so good. That is about from me.

No comments: