Thursday, March 04, 2004

Ok today GlamorGirl went with me to work because she had her preschool class. Today they made 3 leaf clovers, very cute! Then J brought Monkey in because he helped my friend Wiesia move a dresser. Monkey was sleeping so he laid him in the playpen. GG saw him sleeping there and *had* to wake him up. She wanted to play with him. He saw her and screamed, "BAY! BAY!" I took him out and they played...I love that they get along. Today J and I were talking about how much Monkey is talking and putting words together. He says, "hold it" "some more" "have some" "all done" and a few more phrases but he is communicating so much more. I was talking to a lady who's little boy is a year older than Monkey and is just starting to say apple, purple, and home. Monkey has been saying those for a long time. It just goes to show that EVERY child is different...no cookie cutter kids here! Oh yeah I need to stop calling Monkey a little stinker because he has started calling himself that! Really cute to hear though. When we got home and after we ate lunch we did a bunch of family fun type things. (puzzles, books, dancing, video recording and playing) This is J's third day off so he is getting antsy, he gets bored easily. So he decided out of nowhere to transfer what he recorded at GG's third birthday on her tape. He rewound her tape a little and it was at her second birthday and she looked so different! I couldn't believe how much difference a year can make :) Her hair grew so much and she is taller she looked completely different! Then J decided since the recorder was out to get them on tape. They are such little hams! Before we recorded I gave GG a haircut. I actually took off an inch, J didn't want me too, I really didn't want to either. But I have had so many people tell me that if I cut an inch off her hair it will grow faster so I guess we will see if this works. Her hair is all one length (I didn't cut as much off the bangs) and she looks really cute. Lets see what else...oh yeah J started another fire tonight, I don't think I mentioned that we had one last night too. At dinner tonight GG told me that her teacher told her to sit on her behind but she didn't want too. I don't know if she listened or not??? Couldn't get that information out of her. She has learned how to keep secrets...and it drives me nuts. Well that is all I can think of to type at you!

No comments: