Saturday, March 20, 2004

This will be quick because we are about to head out for the night. Today we took the kids to a race track for the dog show. They had a blast. We saw dogs, cats, birds, and fish at the show. They also had a petting zoo with chickens, pigs, goats, and lamas. We let the kids feed the animals! Monkey kept saying as he held his hand out to J, "want some more" then J would put the food in his hand and he would feed the animals. GG also enjoyed that as well as the rest of the stuff! We got to see dogs jump into the water...very cool. We had a great family day. After we got home J and I joked with the kids about family naptime (they didn't want to sleep) we were in the bed and Monkey wouldn't let J give me a kiss. It was hilarious. He would say, "my mama" or "no kiss" as he pushed J away from me. Then GG got in on the action and Monkey started pushing both of them. I guess he can only love on me!!! Tonight we are going to Kohls, Wal-mart, and the grocery store before going to my in law for the night. So there it is our wonderful day :)

No comments: