Monday, March 15, 2004

Ok there is a good reason why I haven't posted...the internet wasn't working. J didn't have time to fix it last night or this morning so that left me to call the place and figure out the computer stuff. I am happy to say that I did it!!! We are up and running. I am very proud of myself :) Now that I have time I want to write about my wonderful, wonderful husband. Last time I updated I said that we were sick. Well here is the full story and that will explain why my husband is so WONDERFUL! Thursday night about 11:30pm Monkey threw up in the bed. We were both sleeping. I took Monkey upstairs to give him a bath because it was in his ears, hair and all over him. Not a pleasant smell. While I did that J changed the bedding and started the laundry with all the soiled linen. Then about 3ish he threw up again. I cleaned him up again and J changed the bed again. Then at 6-something, you guessed it, he threw up yet again. This time he needed another bath so J got in the shower and washed them both up got them dressed while I got GG dressed and J took both the kids to the 24 hour clinic. GG has had a really bad cough she hasn't been able to kick. I got up and got ready for work, tired and feeling sick myself. J called me at work to tell me that GG might have pneumonia and Monkey has a virus but they both have medicine. When I came home from work I went to the doctor. So he took the kids for me all morning and then again when I went to the doctor. To top that off Friday night I took the medicine I got and went to bed at 9...both kids still awake. J put them to bed without my help. I didn't nurse Monkey until 4ish that morning!!! What a great man to step up and do what is needed and I didn't even ask him for the help. I am truly blessed! I love my family, I love my job (and my kids do too because they get to go with me!) I just love life!!!

No comments: