Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Wow what a day yesterday was! The kids and I went to work came home ate real quick and were out the door for my doctor's appointment. After the appointment we went to visit grandma at work...she was surprised to see us! Then we went out to eat at a fast food joint. Then we went to visit daddy at the department. While we were there Monkey face planted on the floor and now has a nice fat lip. At least he only bled in his mouth. Finally we went to our LLL meeting. That got over at around 9 and on the way home GG started throwing up. We were real close to the department when this happened so that is where I stopped. It was really bad. She had it down her shirt, in her hair, down her legs, all over her clothes and coat, on her car seat and the actual car seat. J happened to pull up as I ran into get something to clean her up with. He helped us and I found out today that he took his "dinner break" to help me. That man is just the best! I took GG in the bathroom stripped her down and gave J the clothes and coat. He took Monkey and the stuff and rinsed off the throw up. I gave GG a bath in the sink and put on new clothes that I got from my co-worker. She just happened to give me the hand-me-downs that day so I had them in my car! Then J took out her "nasty" car seat and put the clean car seat from his truck in my car. He then rinsed out the "nasty" one, bagged it and put it in my trunk. This whole ordeal lasted about 45 minutes. My poor baby, she just didn't feel good. By the time I got home she was sleeping so I laid her in the bed...it is now 10pm. I had to wash/hand clean the car seat pad, straps and buckles. I started a load of laundry and had to get Monkey to sleep. So I didn't get into bed last night until 11:30pm and I woke up that morning at 7:30am! I was actually awake when J came home. So we were home a total of 30min yesterday. This morning I woke up at 6:45am with a panic attack...I thought it was 7:45 and I was late!! Once I realized that I wasn't late I went back to sleep. Today I took Monkey to work and GG stayed home with dad. Came home and we went to her ballet class, because she felt fine. Now Monkey is sleeping and GG is playing so I thought I would update real quick...hahaha. Tonight we are going to take it easy and just chill. Hopefully go to bed early :)

No comments: