Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Yesterday J and I went on a date. We went to see the movie the Passion of the Christ. I cried...a lot. I wanted to yell "stop" when they were beating Jesus but I knew we were in the theater so I didn't. The kids played at grandma and grandpa A's. So today GG told me that she wanted J and I to go on another date so she could play at grandma's house again. They both had a lot of fun playing there! So we might just do that again! It also helps that we got in the movie FREE! One of the perks of being a police officer :) Today after I got home from work we went to GG's dance class. After Monkey took his nap we went to the hospital to see our friend Jackie. She was having surgery. We got there and she was still in surgery so we talked with her parents. Didn't get to see her but told her parents to tell her we came. Then we came home and spent time as a family, I love doing that. I just love J's days off!!! I forgot to say that Monkey has started saying his name! J said he has been doing that for about 2 weeks but being the little stinker he is he will only say his name for his daddy. But he is saying other people's names now too. Like he says "Jackie" and "Ellie". Well I could go on about my kids like always but I am going to end this so I can get Monkey to sleep! Goodnight ALL!!

No comments: