Monday, March 22, 2004

So the internet was down again. All day yesterday GG was telling people about the pet show that we went too. I forgot to write about the bird that was on her shoulder. Listening to her tell people was just too cute. She would say, "There was a bird that climbed on my shoulder. It was so hilarious! The bird liked me." After church we went to another church for a big lunch. It was good. When we got home we called GG's friend Ethan. She was super excited to talk to him. In fact that is all she talked about the rest of the day..."I want to go see Ethan." Should of known better! Then I was on the phone long distance and GG stuck a piece of something in Monkey's ear. She called it "chocolate" but it wasn't. I got it out with some tweezers. Poor Monkey, I could tell it was bugging him because he wouldn't leave his ear alone. Sometimes I don't know what gets into those kiddies.

No comments: