Wednesday, March 10, 2004

This morning I took the day off of work...so I got to sleep an extra hour and a half! GG had her dance class today. She asked all her aunts and uncles to come watch her so they all went. We got there and there was a sub, that didn't make GG happy so she didn't do any tap. But when they started the ballet she was fine. What a stinker. She did love having all those people there watching her because she hasn't stopped talking about them being there! Kevin, Melissa, and Kiera went home so it is quieter now. This afternoon I put Monkey down for a nap and a movie on for GG and I slept. I can tell that these naps I have started taking have been helping me get better. I have some nighttime medicine I am taking tonight in hopes it will keep me from coughing and keeping J awake. J is off tomorrow! I can't wait. Well I am ready for bed so...

No comments: