Monday, March 01, 2004

Our day! This morning GlamorGirl got up and ready while we were all sleeping she came in to wake us up with her princess dress up dress on! How funny :) I didn't work so we just hung out doing family stuff. GG showed daddy how she can count to 100! She is very proud of herself she learned how last night in the car ride home from grandma and grandpa's house. Then this afternoon I had a haircut. On the way there the kids and I saw the most beautiful rainbow...from the beginning to the end. We talked about why there are rainbows after a rain fall, as being God's promise that he will never again flood the land. We went to my friends house to get my haircut and she has the nicest house. GG and Monkey had a lot of fun playing with her daughter, same age as GG. Actually she is in the preschool class with her at the Y. Then when I got home I had a few messages one was from my mom-in-law Sue. She works at the school J graduated from and they are thinking of starting a daycare/preschool through the school. She thought of me as being in charge of it. I was honored that she thought of me for the position. It would be a full time (I could bring the kids) job and one of the benefits would be that the kids could go to school there for free!!! A private school education for free and I would get paid a salary, sounds great huh? I get paid to be with my kids! I need to talk with J and pray about it before I give her a definite yes or no that I would be interested in doing the job. The school isn't even sure yet if they are going to go through with this plan and start it but if they do I want to have an answer for them. Thank you Sue for thinking of me! Then tonight we went grocery shopping! We just got home and put the food away and GG fell asleep on the way home so she is in bed asleep and Monkey is winding down so it shouldn't be long before he is ready for bed as well. And that is all she wrote for today!

No comments: