Friday, March 19, 2004

Tonight GG wanted to wear her winter pjs so I let her. She put them on and they are getting too small. I couldn't believe it. I also noticed the other day that another pair (dress) that used to be too big to the point she would trip over them are now almost up to her knees. Oh so Monkey yesterday called me MOMMY!!! I was so happy. I have been wanting him to call me that for some time now. He used to say mama but I love they way he says mommy. Today he got a haircut from daddy. Super cute! He is growing up so fast. He is now saying 3 to 4 word sentences. He has also started the repeating...I say something and he repeats it! He hasn't started that with GG yet. I had a friend from the LLL call today and we talked forever on the phone. She is really nice I am really glad I have met her. We have the same beliefs and parenting styles. She said that GG is the cutest little girl she has ever met. She tells her friends and family about the way GG plays with her baby (5 months) and she gets him to laugh! I remembered what I was going to write about Monkey! Ok so GG's favorite color is purple...so whenever I ask Monkey what color something is he says PURPLE! My friend said I should take advantage of it and name things things that are purple and make him look really smart like "what color is an eggplant?" and he would say purple :) The funny part is that he knows those colors aren't purple because he laughs after he says it and then I tell him the right color...which he repeats. But he can pick out purple on things and he is working on the other colors. He is such a little stinker sometimes! Well they are both sleeping so I should head that way. Later all.

No comments: