Sunday, August 01, 2004

We were late to church this morning. I don't even know why because I got up before the alarm went off. Oh well. After church the kids and I went to J's parents house for a huge lunch. It was awesome. Sue makes the best food. Then we came home and both the kids fell asleep in the car and stayed sleeping when I brought them in the house so I laid down too. I got an hour at least of sleep. Then my dad and cousin Cory came over to bring me an organ. I just found out that my cousin is going to be staying with my dad for awhile. That should be interesting! After they left the kids and I got in the pool and played for about an hour in it. I really like the pool it is so big :) Then we hung out with our next door neighbor. The ice cream truck came down our street like it does everyday and Jack bought the kids and I a treat from it. We have already adopted him and his wife as our grandparents! They are so nice and generous...they gave J a power washer. Anyway J didn't get home until about 20 minutes ago. Which is good but not so good. The money is nice but I would of liked to see him more. And that was our day...

No comments: