Friday, August 20, 2004

Alright here is a rundown of the day. The kids and I got up and went to work, got off and went to my dad's for lunch (so J could sleep), came home and we all slept. Both the kids fell asleep in the car on the way home. I was able to move them into the house and keep them sleeping so I decided that I was going to lay down. I crashed. I woke up drooling...I was tired. Actually I have a funny story that I am able to remember to tell :) At my dad's house I made the kids some noodles for lunch. They were sitting in the same chair eating them while watching cartoons. About 10 minutes after I gave them the food I looked over at them and Monkey had fallen asleep sitting in the chair. He had his hand in the bowl of noodles but was sound asleep. It was funny. I laid him down on the couch and gave GG a bath then woke him up to give him a bath and then we came home, which he fell back asleep in the car. When we got up from our naps we went outside to hang out with all the neighbors. I love this neighborhood, everyone is super friendly and always outside! I hate when people stay in their houses all the time, which is what my dad's neighbors do. Then tonight we went out to eat. Nothing fancy, just Wendy's! Now the kids are watching a movie that our neighbors rented and are letting us borrow. Well I need to get off the computer so I can make some phone calls.

No comments: