Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Jeff and I are nuts...we are the talk of the neighborhood. We have done so much work in the yard it is nuts. The people who lived here for 27 years didn't do as much work in the yard as J and I are doing and we have only lived here for almost 2 months. It will look nice when we get finished. The kids will have a nice place to play and ride bikes. Yesterday all four of us were outside shoveling and working in the yard. It was a family bonding day. J said that he doesn't like that kind of bonding! Other than that we are getting ready for our trip! I am so excited and I can't wait. Tonight Monkey and I are going to the LLL meeting. Oh I have a funny story about Monkey. We were watching the Olympics and swimming was on. Monkey started cheering for Micheal Phelps but he wasn't even in the water. He remembered his name from the night before. J and I got a good laugh out of that one. Also Monkey got his hair cut today and it is super short. It doesn't even look like he has hair. I also cut GG's hair too. Monkey and I are in the process of weaning. He asks me if he can nurse and I act like he wants to nurse me. He says, "No mommy, don't nurse on me. I want to nurse on you." He is quite a little stinker...he is still sleeping in our bed not by our choice. We move him in his bed and he keeps coming back. GG really likes playing with kids that are a few years older than her. It is really funny to watch because she is so much like me...poor girl ;) The older kids do everything she wants them too. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. But she makes friends so easily and kids (of all ages) seem to like her. We were outside earlier today and a lady across the street, she stays home, asked how old I was. She was amazed that we were so young and have 2 kids, our own home, and 2 cars. She said we have accomplished a lot in our young age. I never really thought about it but we are doing things a lot earlier then most people. Most people aren't even married at our age. I wouldn't change a thing. I love our life and our family. Well it is time to get the little babe ready to go. Until next time...

No comments: