Monday, August 02, 2004

Ok this is so cool to my world. Last night Monkey slept 8 straight hours!!! It has been a few nights that he has started to sleep longer periods of time and I can tell that my body is getting more rest at night. It makes me so happy. Well today we got up and got ready at no special speed which was nice. I received a phone call from my work telling me that I was suppose to work today and I told my boss that she told me not to come in. I was subbing for someone else and she didn't think she was going to need me, well someone called in sick, of course. I didn't go in. So the kids and I went grocery shopping at Aldi and then at Jewel. I wish we could get everything at Aldi because it is super cheap but they just don't carry everything and somethings aren't good to get there like their bread. We got home and ate lunch then we all took naps. After our nap my dad came over and we went to buy a tv for our house it was his house warming present. We got a 27 inch panasonic flat screen one. We both like it so that is a plus. Then we went out to eat with my dad at Baja Fresh a mexican restaurant, it was pretty good, first time I had eaten there. Then we came home and put the tv away and got the kids to bed. Tomorrow my plan is to go to the cable company and get our cable hooked up sometime soon. Then the rest of the day we will probably spend in the pool!!! Oh yeah I officially excepted the job as a Teacher's Assistant in the preschool department. That should be fun :)

No comments: