Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Ok Monkey is super cute and funny! At night we have been watching the Olympics...well Monkey the other day was in the living room and he put both feet together and then raised his hands in the air. After that he did a somersault. It was the cute and funniest thing in the world to watch. What a character!!! Today the kids and I went to work. When we got home we spent time with the neighbors, shock shock! At 3:30 we loaded up my car and went to the school. We brought the toys for the pre-school class and watched Liz play volleyball. They won so that was cool. Then we went outside to the soccer field and watched the boys team play. We came home and ate dinner. After the kids bath we played our favorite game of hide-and-seek. Now we are watching the Olympics, GG is sleeping and Monkey is going shortly. I have so much stuff I need to get done tonight before I go to bed.

No comments: