Thursday, August 05, 2004

Ok yesterday was a bad day. I left work early because I was in pain. And spent most of the day laying on the couch while the kids watched movies. I hated doing that to them but I really had no other choice.
Today was a great day. My in-laws came over for dinner. Joe and J fixed our shower and now we have awesome water pressure!!! I am super excited and we didn't have to spend any money...the best part. This morning the kids and I went to work and then the fun began. After work we went out to eat with my co-worker Jen and her 3 kids. Then we went to her house and the kids played and I picked out material for the kids coats she is going to make for them. GG's is going to be purple on both sides, the coats are reversible, light purple and then dark purple. It is going to have Cinderella on it. It will be very cute. Then Monkey's is going to be forest green on one side and a dark plaid on the other side. The green side is going to have a soccer ball on the back and a 02 on the front. That was J's soccer number and it was the year Monkey was born! They are going to be so cute in those coats :) Then we got home and we had our company. After they left I had to call my boss and give her the bad news about me not working there anymore. I hate doing stuff like that because I feel like I am letting her down. I just hope they find someone to fill my spot, I know what it is like to be short staffed. That is all from this end of the world.

No comments: