Sunday, August 15, 2004

I feel like we (I) have accomplished so much. I cleaned out my car and vacuumed it and we have done tons of stuff with the yard. J and a neighbor cut down about 6 trees and 5 bushes. Then we had to move it all to the edge of the street. We also bought some tools to use in the yard so we don't have to keep borrowing other peoples! We have so much to do in the yard still but it has come along way. The next two days both J and I have them off so we will hopefully be able to get a ton more done. Tonight we are going to sit down and get a game plan for the work that needs to be done. Other than that we went to church today. The kids got to play with their friend Alyssa. Monkey has started wearing underwear now and is doing pretty good with them. I love owning a home! It is so much work but it is all worth it :) We are getting excited and ready to go on our vacation to WIU. We can't wait to see all of our friends. It is a much needed vacation for us. Well I am going to go be with my family and watch the Olympics! Have a Go(o)d night...if you go to our church you will understand that! If you want to know about it email and I will explain it to you ;)

No comments: