Saturday, August 21, 2004

We had a really fun day today. The kids and I went to the Y to work and then to the fire department. They were having an open house. The kids got to see them put out a fire, slide down the fire pole, spray the fire hose, go in the fire truck and ambulance, and see a EMS demonstration with a dummy. GG thought that the name "dummy" was pretty funny. They also got balloons and a hat. Then we went to my dad's for lunch and the kids told Grandma all about the firestation! Then we came home and J and GG worked in the yard, Monkey took a nap and I cleaned the whole entire house. By the time we were finished with everything my dad got here and we ordered pizza. Then Grandma came after church. The kids got their presents from grandma and grandpa's trip. They each got glow-in-the-dark shirts. They love them! Then we went out for some ice cream. Yum Yum. Monkey and I dropped off GG and J (they went to sleep) and we went to Wal-mart to get a present for the K's baby shower. I got a couple more things as well but we were going to get them eventually anyways! Now I am the only one awake but in a few minutes I have to wake J up. I think I am going to get ready for bed, wake him up and then go to bed myself:)

No comments: