Sunday, August 22, 2004

Well we had a rough night last night and didn't get much sleep so the kids and I didn't make it to church this morning. I really wish we would of so that J could of gotten better sleep. I tried to keep the kids as quiet as I could. They had other plans, unfortunately. This afternoon we all went to the K's baby shower. It was really fun to see them and it is making me even more excited about getting to see all of our other WIU friends. I need to write out our schedule and all the people we want to see so that we don't forget to do something or see someone! At the shower there was a little girl Abby who is about 4 months older than GG and Ellie, a year younger then her so the 3 girls played nicely. Then there was Monkey and Abby's brother Caleb who is 6 months younger than Monkey. It worked out really good with the kids!!! I know that GG had a blast with the girls and Monkey just had a blast being there :) Then we came home and hung outside with the neighbors. All the kids were outside playing and there were two new kids same age and sex as ours. They were from out of state, which is a bummer. But they got to play for the night. Then we had to come inside to eat dinner...a late one. Now we are getting the kids ready for bed and planning on watching some of the Olympics.

No comments: