Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Wow it is amazing how time goes by so fast when you are busy doing things with our house! The last few nights we have done so much stuff with our backyard. It looks tons better I can't wait to get it all done. We are so blessed to live in this house! Our neighbors have come over to help us with the yard work two nights in a row. We didn't even ask they saw we *needed* the help and they helped. Not only did they help but they let us borrow their tools! One of our neighbors has a little girl who is 7 and she has come over everyday to play with the kids. GG absolutely adores her :) Alyssa's mom said that she loves playing with the kids. That is fine with me because they play so well. I should bring her to work and see if GG gets picked on...

On the down side to everything that is going good in our lives is a situation I have at work that totally stinks. There is a little girl that just bullies GG with words and physically. J and I are sick of it. So tomorrow hopefully something will finally get done. The sad part is that the girl that picks on GG picks on other staff kids as well. So when I do leave there the problem will continue and it will be a new kid that gets picked on and that is NOT right. She is a little terror. I will keep you posted on what happens with the situation at hand.

Yesterday the kids and I went to watch J play soft ball and that was a lot of fun. And today I spent the day doing laundry and cleaning. We are having company tomorrow night!!! I guess of all the days that we had to stay in the house today was a good one because it was chilly outside.

Also we got our cable hooked up and they messed it up and we have a hole in our wall now. But they are going to come and fix it, so that is good. I am just glad we finally have cable and I don't have to keep playing movies and rewinding them. That is such a pain in the butt.

No comments: