Thursday, August 19, 2004

Wow I just re-read my last post and it jumped all over the place! Sorry about that. I have a lot of things on my mind and I guess I was thinking faster then I could type and so it made for a jumpy post. J has started the midnight shift and I hate it. So the last couple of days we get up go to work and come to my dad's house for a couple hours so that J can get some sleep. It has been ok because the kids get to see Travis and Becky. Travis goes back to school this weekend so they won't see him for awhile. I am so excited I have gotten replies back from my friends WIU and everyone so far is able to go to the Mom's Night Out!!! It is going to be so much fun. I can't wait. Other than that J planted grass in the area that we worked in the other day so we will see if the grass will grow there or not. I really hope it does because I don't want to pay for someone to do it. The key is doing as much as we can ourselves so that we save money. Well that is about it from this end of the world.

No comments: