Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Well I was going to say that Monkey only had to change his clothes once because he spilled on himself, which is true. But he also had an accident after his nap...he was half awake and half asleep. This morning GG went with me to work. This afternoon GG and I finished that puzzle together while Monkey slept. After dinner the kids rode their bikes. J has the next 3 days off and I am really excited about them. Tomorrow we are possibly taking the kids to the Fest. Last year they got wristbands that let them ride on all the rides free. I hope they will get to do that this year too! Then Friday we are taking the kids to a baseball game (the Flyers) then spending the night at J's parents house. Saturday we are then taking them swimming at the pool near J's parents. It is free and has water slides! So we should have so much fun!!! Well that is it for me.

No comments: