Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Church Picnic was SOOO fun...

The kids and I went to church and afterwards we made a quick pit stop to the in-laws to use the bathroom. Then to the picnic we went. They had a blow up jumping thingy, which the kids loved. We ate, the kids played, and I talked to people. It was so fun and Red slept for about an hour and a half. At the end they did door prizes for adults and children. Each one of my kids got a door prize and Monkey's name was the first one called. It was pretty cool and very nice for the kids. We then came home and Amy came over and we ran some errands it's way easier to have someone with you when taking 3 kids in public. Even though I have done it, I am more relaxed when I have help. We are now waiting for J to call so we can see him on the web cam at the location he is staying the night. It is a pretty cool site but at the same time it is kind of creepy. Last night was the first nighttime parenting by myself, it went pretty good but GG ended up in our bed (she knew daddy wasn't in it) and Red woke more frequently. I think he could tell something was different. Since we had activities all morning long it didn't really seem strange to have J gone. But I think that tonight will be rough on me. And that is my update...and I'm sticking to it :)

No comments: