Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Bloody Monday

I have come to realize that I dislike Mondays with a passion. It is our *crazy* day in the morning. We get up and do all the running around of the week. Grocery shopping, Wal-mart and any other stores we need to get stuff from pure craziness. Plus, both GlamorGirl and Monkey have gymnastics to top it off the activities. Once we were done for the day it was about 3:30pm so we played outside in the beautiful weather. J started a project redoing our kitchen table chairs. He started with Red's chair first and it looks great! I was in the house cleaning when GG coming running in..."Mommy, you won't believe what daddy is doing to the chair! The string is sticking up and there is a great big whole! It is the coolest thing I have ever seen!" She continued for about 5 minutes and of course while she is telling me this she is completely animated like always. It was hard not to laugh at what she was saying and how she was saying it.

The funniest thing of the day was right after dinner. I started Monkey's bath water and told him to get undressed. I ran to the kitchen to put something away and in two second flat Red had gotten himself into the bathtub completely clothed. Monkey comes running, "Red's in the TUB! Red's in the TUB!" J and I both ran to the bathroom and there Red was sitting in the water splashing, happy as a lark! He didn't care he was still in his clothes and had his slippers on he was just glad to be playing in the water, what a little stinker. I just wish I had room on my digital camera to take a picture or two of him sitting completely dressed in the bathtub :)

No comments: