Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Second Day of school.

Why is it that I think I am going to get all this stuff done when the kids are in school and I only manage to get half done. Oh well. Today was our playgroup so we were gone most of the morning which slows production big time! Anyways, after school today we took the kids along with some of their friends from school to CHUCK E CHEESE!!! Fun was had by all. I got the big ticket playing the ski ball and won 250 tickets. That was pretty cool. When all was said and done we had 1385 tickets to get prizes with. It was a good time. We are going to be going to the volleyball game today and then J and I have Bible study tonight it is the start of the new study. Well I am going to go help J clean the house. He is so motivated right now, want to keep him that way :)

No comments: