Saturday, September 23, 2006

Our Tornado Adventure

At around 5pm last night we were under a tornado watch. The kids and I sat infront of the tv watching the news to see what was going on because it was really bad outside. We also ate our dinner infront of the tv and that is where we were when the sirens went off. GlamorGirl and Monkey each grabbed their plates, I took Red and I's stuff and to the bathroom we went. The sirens went off for 10 minutes and we stayed in the bathroom for an extra 10 minutes just to be safe. It was scary outside with the rain and wind. The kids thought it was pretty cool because I told them if it got loud like a train sound we were all going to get in the bathtub. Which is suppose to be one of the safest places in the house the other being the crawl space. NO WAY am I going to take 3 kids down in that dirt. J ended up working until 7am this morning it was really busy last night, I guess. Well that is all the news for now.

No comments: