Friday, September 29, 2006

The week is OVER?!?!

I can't believe this week is already over...where did the time go? J and I got the kids pictures taken on Tuesday, they turned out so cute. J got the results of his CT scan and he needs to have surgery. He is a little freaked out about it so if you could keep him in your prayers that would be wonderful. He has to have surgery on his nose so he told GlamorGirl and Monkey, "When I come out of my surgery I will have black and blue eyes. My nose will have stuff in it to keep it from bleeding." You could tell Monkey was really thinking about what J was saying because his response was, "Daddy isn't going to have brown eyes like me anymore? I will be the only one with brown eyes." It was so cute the way he said it, all I could do was give him a great big hug. Yesterday the kids and I met my mom and grandma at the Mall and then we went to our friends house for a quick visit. They are expecting their 3rd baby, I am so excited for them! That's all for now...

No comments: