Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Feels like the longest day ever...

I got up early this morning so that I could sign up for GlamorGirl's field trip in October. The class can only have 5 parents (between the morning and afternoon class) going and the parents in this school are super involved with their kids, which is a great thing except when you want to go on a field trip :) So I got signed up and I get to go, score. Then I got a phone call telling me I got into the Bible study on Thursday mornings. I am so thankful to be able to go, they had 43 new women and only a few spots and I got one. Praise the Lord! The kids and I played outside for a little over 2 hours and we had our first taste of fall today with some taffy apples. Red's new word of the day "apple" and that is exactly how he said it too. I can't even think straight right now because of exhaustion. That is all for now....

No comments: