Thursday, September 21, 2006

Who's Your Daddy?

We rarely get cop cars on our street unless J stops by while he is working. Well you can image how confused Red got when a cop pulled over a car on our street, right infront of our house. The cop got out to go to the car and this is what he hears...
Red: Daadeeeeeeee Daaadeeee
Me: No baby that's not daddy
Red: Hi Daaadeeee Hi Daaadeeeeeeeeee (as he is waving to the policeman)
Me: Come this way Red that is not daddy. Let's play basketball.

This goes on for the whole 10 minutes the cop is parked on our street doing the traffic stop. Poor Red he really thought it was daddy. It is really hard to distract a 16 month old from a squad car that has its cool lights on, especially when he thinks it is his daddy! GG and Monkey laughed which didn't help my cause, go figure.

My Girl, I totally want to freeze time or just completely skip her teen years. She has a drove of boys who just really like her. It makes me feel better to know that the girls do too but if it is like this now what is it going to be like in 10 years?!?! One of the moms in the Sparks group at Awana told me tonight that her son constantly talks about GG. They see each other once a week at church. She said last week he told her that GG took her shoes and socks off and played the games barefoot. She told me that her son knows what GG is doing at all times and usually the first thing out of his mouth is something about her. I just don't know what to do but I can't say I blame them...I really like her too :)

No comments: