Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Prefect Day

If I were to describe what the prefect day would look like I would definitely have to say it was YESTERDAY! We picked the kids up from school and went to the cafeteria where Liz was...we had birthday cards to give her. My mom-in-law gave us pizza to eat so that we didn't have to eat when we got home. And no clean up, score. We came home did homework then went to a store for daddy's work. While we were there we saw someone we went to college with and he talked to J. I was telling stories with the kids and we were having a fun time. The people were laughing at our very silly story about a dragon. When we go home from there we carved pumpkins with the kids and then we went outside and raked leaves to play in. Then J bagged them up. We came in the house and had hot chocolate. See prefect...

I do have pictures of the pumpkins and us in the leaves but I'm not really feeling like uploading them right now. Maybe when the kids go to bed?!?!

No comments: