Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oh what a night! (Like the song)

Red decided that he wanted to be AWAKE from 11pm to 3am?!?! What he was thinking I have no clue. My wonderful generous husband allowed me to go sleep with the Monkey-man. Around 3:30 when all was quite, I got up and went back to my bed. About 10 minutes later Monkey, from his bed, screams MOMMY WILL YOU COME LAY WITH ME? 5X before I got up and went back in there for the rest of the night. It wasn't worth being in my bed when I was hanging off the edge of the bed anyways. Red was sleeping the wrong way in the bed giving J and I very little room to breath! This morning half asleep and still in my pjs I took the kids to school. They jumped out of the van and ran to the door that J was standing at...he had guitar lessons and was already at the school which was good because I didn't get a chance to brush my teeth before getting the kids out the door. Then I came home and got my self ready for playgroup and realized I didn't read the chapter for our discussion. I tried to read as much as possible and I got about half way through it. It you are looking for a great parenting book you have to read Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp. Really powerful stuff in there and we get to talk about it in a group of mommy's, I love it. Then it was home to drop off Red so he could try and get his morning nap in which he did until the kids came home 30 minutes later. We need a sound proof room for the napping child. Lunch and homework took until 2pm and the rest of the day we have been playing, dancing and just chillin' with the boob tube. I let me guard down with the tv today because Red is tired and the only way to let him sleep is to keep them quite and the tv does the trick. Our sitter is coming over for dinner and then to watch the kids. That's all she wrote...

No comments: