Thursday, October 19, 2006

sweet relief

This morning was pretty uneventful, I didn't get to go to my Bible study because I was at home taking care of the baby and the hubby. I got the kids with my friend Monica, who brought over the lesson for next weeks study. They were really excited about seeing her and we tried to convince her to stay for lunch but she had to work. I fed them and we did homework then we got back into the van and I took them back to school so that I could take J to the doctor's appointment. I just knew it would be easier if I only had one kid to worry about. J actually kicked Red and I out of the room while the doctor took the things out. He told me he almost passed out it hurt so bad. I am totally glad that Red and I didn't see that happen or hear him morn in pain. That has been the hardest part so far is seeing him hurt so bad. Once he got the packing out he was able to breath a little out of his nose. He said it felt so much better...sweet relief for him. He still has a plastic piece in both sides until Tuesday. We all needed a little down time so the kids are watching PBS and I wanted to get on the computer. That is all for now.

No comments: