Saturday, October 14, 2006

A day to Celebrate LOVE...

Well Monkey was still feeling a little under the weather this morning when he woke up even though if you were to ask him he would say he was fine. We were suppose to go to a pumpkin farm but since it is cold outside and Monkey isn't 100% better we took the kids to the store and let them pick out pumpkins. They had fun and that's all the matters at this stage in the game, right? We aren't carving them today we are going to wait til after J's surgery.

Tonight J and I are going to a wedding reception. We skipped out on the wedding because it was 40 minutes from our house and then we would of had to drive a little over an hour to get to the reception, which is about 25 minutes from our house. I just got done doing my hair and now I am going to go do my make-up and get dressed and then go and have fun with my hubby dancing! So I'm outta here...

No comments: