Friday, October 27, 2006

A NAP! A NAP!

I got to take a nap today. Can you tell how excited I am about that? I couldn't tell you the last time I took one of them. At least a year?!?! I just woke up so I am feeling a little sleepy still but once I get some food and a drink in me I will be ready to go.

J is taking me out tonight for my birthday, which is next Tuesday. We will be pretty busy that day! He wanted to take me to see the Blue Man Group but silly me said I didn't think it would be a good idea. You see, this morning Red was with a sitter so that I could go on GG's field trip and help out in her class for the Harvest Party. Then J told me he wanted to take me out for my birthday just the two of us. I totally would of gone to Blue Man if J was the one that watched Red this morning. It would be a really long day for Red if our date was an hour drive, a 2 hour show, plus dinner. Instead we are going out to eat around our house and then bowling. I love bowling and haven't done that in a long time either. I will feel much more relaxed this way. I told him I do want to see Blue Man so maybe for my 30th which is in two years. Sorry you aren't getting pictures today either because my nap won my time. Now I need to go pretty myself for my date with my hubby. Later...

No comments: