Thursday, October 05, 2006

What day is it, again?!?!


















I can't wait for this week to be OVER! It has been so busy I feel like I am out of control. On Wednesday I went on Monkey's field trip to the Nature Center and it was a lot of fun. I love spending time with Monkey he is just such a sweetie! Today we let the kids stay at school for the whole day so that I could get some things done around here and I rocked it! I got the whole house cleaned, minus the vacuuming while Red was taking his nap then I vacuumed as soon as he woke up. Well I mainly got on here to update with pictures from the kids field trips and Red's playgroup! I hope you enjoy the pictures because we had a blast :)




The first three pictures are of GG's field trip. The close up is her sitting on my lap in the bus I love her eyes in it. She wanted a picture on the pumpkins and then the last one is of her and her friends looking at the Ostriches. I thought that was a really cool picture! Of course, I took way more then the three but I these are some of my favorites!




Then next three of Red at his playgroup outing. The first picture I thought was just a really cute picture of him :)We had just gotten there and he was exploring! He is riding a pony in the second picture. He was really funny because I asked him if he wanted to take a ride on a horse and he shock his head no. Then I showed him the horse and asked again and then he said *yes*. He got on the horse and was fine until it moved. That totally freaked him out! But I was next to him so he did fine on the ride. I thought this was just a really cute picture of him :) This is Red picking out his gourd to bring home...I can't even find it now?!?!




The next three are of Monkey's field trip at the Nature Center. The first one is Monkey throwing the leaf he found into the river to see the wind make it dance. All the kids did it then they ran to the other side to watch it go by, they thought that was very cool. The second picture him and his friend Titus are holding up the acorns they found that they got to turn in for raisins. The last picture is the booklet the kids got for the nature walk we went on. All three days were extremely fun!

No comments: