Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been told...

that I'm slacking on the ole blog. Yes it is true. Last week Monkey and I were a bit under the weather so it was a very low key week. Everything seems to be ok this week so we'll see as it unfolds. Peanut has started taking more steps and getting daring enough to let go of furniture to walk. I think her most steps is something like 12. She's getting it! Of course, though she would rather cruise around the furniture, less scary that way ;)

Today while the kids were in school, yes they had school today, J and I went out to eat for our weekly date. We went to PF Changs, so yummy but a bit on the pricey side I realized today. We've only eaten there twice so no big deal. Then we decided it was so nice out to go get ice cream from DQ. J didn't have any schools in session except the one our kids go to so he had a very relaxed day.

So my birthday is coming up and it is fastly getting packed with celebration. My dad is taking the day off to spend the afternoon with me and Peanut. That night we are going to church for Trunk or Treat. Incase you didn't know my birthday is Halloween. On Saturday my mom is coming into town for the day. That night we are getting together with a couple who's husband's birthday is the 3rd to celebrate both birthdays. And J is looking at buying concert tickets for Building 429, really excited about that. Speaking of concerts there is a David Crowder Band concert coming up and he asked if I wanted to go and I told him to take Red. Every time we get in the van Red wants to listen to Crowder Band, so cute. The funny thing was that J's first thought when he heard about the concert was that Red would love it so when I told him to take him it was like we thought the same.

So how is that for a post? Did you follow? Did you make it all the way to the end? Thanks for reading this rambling...

5 comments:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

We triple heart David Crowder Band in the Land of Pink!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the Dairy Queen sounds yummy right now :)

Kristin said...

Lots of fun times! I did follow and I loved your post:)!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

A Halloween birthday! Cool! I had been wondering what was up with you guys...

Anonymous said...

See, I read!