Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Farm!

Today we (Aunty Becky came too) went to a pumpkin farm near our house with people from our Sunday school class and their families. It was a lot of fun and the kids got to play with their church friends. The weather was gorgeous. We started out eating our lunch we brought. Then the kids played.

The girls
Red on the circus train...right where he belongs :)
Aren't they cute?
The kids with their friend A.
The kids with their friend W. A and W are cousins!
Big Girl playing.
Proof that I was there. Ha!
She was loving the pumpkins.
Riding the ponies.
My cowboy. Such a natural.
GG was in heaven being on the pony.
This is one of Peanut's church friends N and sister to W.

This is the last of 5 pictures I took of the girls and Peanut is really cheesing for me so I'll stop taking pictures. I must mention there were two other people taking pictures of these two cuties.

14 comments:

Kristin said...

What a great day for the pumpkin farm:) Looks like the kids had a blast! Got some really great pics there! BTW, I hope to update soon!!! Haven't been on the computer 'til now, and still don't have the time to update now!!...SOON!!

Kristin said...

P.S.--VERY cute new profile pic;)

lily field furniture said...

I can't believe how much your GG looks like my niece Madison! Do you know my sister Nikki? Her blog link is on my page. We went to a pumpkin patch today but it was a total dud. Nothing to do. That's what I get for not researching I guess!

Nadine said...

Your kids are so cute. Looks like you all had a great time by all the smiles.

mikeanddebbie said...

What fun! Our favorite pumpkin farm closed down last year. Sad...so not sure if we'll do the farm thing this year...bummer. Glad you enjoyed your outing!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

What fun...
and what great pics...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE FALL...

my favorite time of year...

you have the cutest kids!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the pics with the pumpkins!!

Steph

Ann(ie) said...

What a fun family day!! Peanut and her pal look to be having a blast!! And you had nice weather to boot!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I tagged you. Read my blog to play along.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS--what an awesome picture for your blog! What fun!!! Darn, we didn't do anything this weekend--thanks for a reminder, of visiting the pumpkin patch!!! We have to do this too!!!

sarahgrace said...

OH bunches and bunches of great pics! Love the one you chose for your new header!

KC said...

Looks like a wonderful time, I loved all the pictures. I didn't get to a pumpkin patch this year, but I got some fun fall pictures of my Little man this weekend.

Martie said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we had a pumpkin farm around here.

Aren't the fall colors so wonderful for photos? I love all of yours. And I love your new header!

You children are beautiful.

I will write to you ASAP.

Martie

Happi said...

Awww, such cute pics! We have yet to go to the pumpkin farm. We have to find a nice day first!

Glad it was a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, we DO have to get together soon. Let me know when a good time would be and we'll schedule it!

Happi