Saturday, October 25, 2008

Late Night!

We didn't get home until after 11pm. It was way past my bedtime. ha! We had such a great time. The main band playing Building 429 is one of my favorite bands and it was really cool to see them live. The band that played before them was Addison Road and I had heard a couple of their songs on K-Love and they totally rocked in concert. The lead singer announced that she is 3 months pregnant and her husband is in the band with her. It was really cool. I left with Addison Road's cd (I wish I would of opened it and asked them to sign it, oops), J had already pre-ordered the new Building 429 so we should be getting it soon. They played a few of their new songs and needless to say I'm excited to get the new cd!!! In between bands I walked out of the room and saw Jenny (lead singer of AR) standing there and I went up and talked to her. I gave her a hug and told her congrats on the baby. I told her I had 4 kids and she was shocked and said, "I have hope. You are tiny." I thought that was pretty cute. We talked a little bit and then I went back in. I told J I talked to her and he said, "Did you give her your blog address?" I said, "No, why would I do that?" He said, "Because it's cool." He is so funny sometimes. Well I have taken the liberty to pull one song from each of this bands so you can get idea of why I really like them. You can also check out their websites. Addison Road and Building 429.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Addison Road. Jenny is my daughter and she NOW has your blog address. She's pretty cool.....isn't she!

dc

WML said...

I am jealous you got to go to the concert, and the singer's mom commented - how cool is that? Have a good day!

Kristin said...

Oops! I commented, but on the wrong post! Glad you had fun!

KC said...

how cool, sounds like you had a blast.

Tonya Staab said...

Ha that's so funny about the blog address comment. I've noticed my hubby sending out my blog address to anyone and everyone he comes across LOL.

What a fun night you had.

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Awesome! I love both of those groups too! :)