Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

We did this Tuesday night but I'm getting time now to upload the pictures! We had a lot of fun :)
I took way more pictures but these are some of my favorite ones!

Just because she looks so HAPPY here!

Red sticking his hand in the goop for the first time. I love his face!
He had success and he was excited!

Monkey getting his pumpkin started!

GG showing us she is hungry! She is so funny :)

Peanut touching the inside for the first time. I think she liked the feel and she kept wanting to eat it. Gross!

Has her hand on her pumpkin to make sure everyone knows it's hers :) She did very well with the activities of the night and I was very glad!

This is the first year we let Monkey and GG carve their own pumpkins. I think they did a really good job! This is Monkey hard at work I love the look of concentration on his face. Priceless.
This is GG carving her pumpkin. I think she made the coolest eyes! I loved watching them work so hard at accomplishing this task.

Here are the kids with their finished pumpkins...




Here they are in the dark with candles. From left to right
Peanut, GG, Red and Monkey
Hope you enjoyed our pumpkin carving experience in pictures!!!

7 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Great pumpkins! Loved the pics!

sarahgrace said...

Ha ha! They are all really cool, but I especially like GG's pumpkin! Great pics!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

I LOVE these photos! They're great. I don't know how you manage to get so many great photos of all four of your kids when I can't get one of just two of mine!

Kristin said...

Okay, so I "stole" some of your pumpkin carving pic shots! We tradtionally carve pumpkins too, but I never took the kids pic before with each of their carved creations! Also, loved the lite pumpkin pic! Hope you don't mind...take it as a compliment:) After all, you are one of my friends who inspired me to start this whole blogging journey!!!

Kristin said...

Oh, btw...thought I commented earlier on how adorable the pics were and what happy kiddos:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had a blast. The pumpkins are wonderful.

Ann(ie) said...

THOSE look great!!! And I love Red's face....hehe.....like tell me why we're doing this again?