Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm so not a boy...

On the way to the movies J and I were talking and all of a sudden he says, "Push Butt. Rub hands gently under arm. Stop auto at ally." I was like what are you talking about? Apparently in the men's bathrooms they rub off letters on the automatic dryer to say the above. It should say Push Button. Rub hands gently under warm air. Stops automatically. Weirdos!

Then the other day the kids were watching the Swan Princess and there was a kissing scene and J said something to the effect of don't watch. And Red says, "Why dad they are kissing." The babysitter says, "You know what kissing is?" Red says, "Yep, it's cooties" It was just priceless. Do you think he will think that when he is a teenager?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooties, huh?! I remember those days :)

Anonymous said...

Kissing does often give you cooties. I blame my husband for giving me mine.

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

I just realized that J is your husband, not your son...makes the first story even funnier!

Kristin said...

Too funny...I can so see J bringing that "boy thing" to your attention! Cooties, aye! Where'd he hear that from!

KC said...

"Do you think he will think that when he is a teenager?"
I guess that would just depends on which girl wants to kiss him LOL

the hand dryer thing had me LOL.. too funny.

Anonymous said...

What I hope is that our daughters will fear cooties long into their adult years. ;-)

Tonya Staab said...

ha, yeh, I don't think he'll be looking at kissing quite the same in his teenage years :)

Anonymous said...

Lib just decided boys are "great" and came home with a "boyfriend" - ugh!!! What happened to my girl who thought boys were gross?

Martie said...

As a mom of many boys (5!) I totally get it! My boys totally make me laugh. Yours is hilarious!!

Martie