Saturday, September 06, 2003

An early post but already so much to write about! This morning the kids got up and played in the toyroom (without being told) while J and I snuggled. That was great. Then we got up and started our day. We cleaned both vehicles, by we I mean mostly J! The kids did help some though. Then we ate lunch together. Monkey fell asleep and GG and I went outside to play at the park. Speaking of GG, I forgot a story that happened yesterday on the bus. We were riding and their was a black lady on the bus. She says, "Look mommy that lady is brown." I don't think she heard what GG said but I was a little embarrassed. Kids tell it like it is sometimes not at the right time or place! Anyway, tonight we are having dinner with the B's and then all of us are heading over to the balloon rally. Tonight is the *glow* so cool to watch. We are meeting the rest of our playgroup over there. It should be great fun.

No comments: