Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Today was a nice day. We got up and got everyone ready as a family. Ate breakfast and played together. Then this afternoon J left for his first day of work. That was a little weird because I was starting to get used to having him around since we have been with him since Thursday. Oh well. He'll be home tonight :) I made a turkey breast for dinner my first time and it turned out good. We have lunches for a couple of days! I also made homemade brownies! yummy! The rest of the night I plan on hanging out with the kids by playing or reading books with them. Or maybe giving them and me a bubble bath. Who knows we'll see where the night takes us. But that is it for us right now. Sorry I am too tired to pick a funny story to write so I will not write one. Tomorrow I will I promise.

No comments: