Thursday, September 04, 2003

I'm a crafty mama! Today while Monkey took his nap, now that he is down to one a day I usually let GG stay awake so we can spend time together but it mostly depends on her. She was good today and didn't need a nap plus, she kept saying mommy I want to spend time with you. It just melted my heart. So today we made a necklace, here is the crafty part. We used stale cheerios and a piece of string. GG absolutely loved it. Since I have been packing up things there is less to do so I have to use my creativity and find things still unpacked to do fun things with. Like the other day when we made a self portrait of her using the protective paper for our breakables. She had so much fun. Well after Monkey woke up from his nap we went to the B's for dinner. Then the kids played outside since it was beautiful out. Oh yeah this morning we ran errands and my favorite was the farmers market. We spent $12 and this is what we got. A bag of apples, bag of plums, some peaches, fresh green beans, 4 corn on the cob, a seedless watermelon, and a cantaloupe. I got a lot of stuff! Well that is it from us here tomorrow is our first pre-playgroup :) And J comes home! YAY

No comments: