Saturday, September 13, 2003

Today we got up and did some more packing and moving things around. Then I went to the consignment shop to drop off the last of my clothes that I didn't want anymore. I am so tired of the moving thing. I want it to be done with. Our house is a complete mess! The only other things we have going on today is taking things to the Samirtain Wells and Wal-mart. We will be watching the Cops premiere tonight as a family which should be fun. Oh yeah my neighbor the art teacher gave me an art book with ideas and crafts to do with the kids. It was a going away present. She is such a nice lady. I can't wait to start doing the projects. I just want the kid's childhood to be filled with fun activities! So that they have great memories. Well I am going to go so J can pack up this computer! I will be back in about a week.

No comments: