Wednesday, September 10, 2003

I have been meaning to write about Monkey for awhile but have forgotten. He is learning things so fast I can hardly keep up! He likes to tell you what a cow, pig and dog say. He will also point to his eyes and nose and sometimes his mouth. The funny thing about asking him to point to things is that after he points to his he then points to yours! Not so good when he points to your eyes and almost pokes them out :) Well today we got up just in time to get ready and head out the door for our play date with the B's and the H's. Which means that GG got to play with baby Laura she loved it. Kristen got out the baby gym out and the kids laid on either side of Laura. Poor little girl being sandwiched between the two of them! It was a fun play date. I love GG's age. When we go play at her friends house they go off and play with very little fighting. Actually Kristen and I have noticed that they fight more when they are playing in front of us! They think we should solve their fights. After we left the play date at 2:15pm, oh yeah we got there at 11am. So much fun, the time went by so fast. Then we came home and Monkey took a nap while GG and I made a necklace together. GG and I have an agreement that when she needs mommy time she just has to tell me and we do something just us. She loves it and has asked for it at least once a day since Monday when we had the talk. Well nothing else exciting happened and I am just blabbing on and on right now!

No comments: